Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Moooooodle and My Assignment 1

Hello!
I have been very busy at my work the whole of this week. My employers ( University of the South Pacific) have decide to use Moodle Learning Management System from Semester 1, 2008…so currently I have been busy migrating all the courses in different LMS such as WebCT & Edison into the Moodle LMS. Moreover, I have to take triaining of various faculty staffs in Moodle….basically have to teach them about how to use the Moodle LMS….so the next few weeks in my life will be all about Mooooooooooooodle…….pretty crazy stuff but I love it.

And yea….also trying hard to cope up with my EDU5471 Assignment 1….There as an overwhelming amount of discussions being generated in the course web environment…..really difficult to cope up…..many students in the same course suggest do not read all the messages….but how do we prioritize them…..there is simply no mechanisms stating which message is of utmost importance…..however I like reading all the messages….I always learn something….though at times it’s a bit corky ….

I managed to sign up at a discussion list calledelearnEnable which actually consist of the students in the same course (EDU5471)…I like the discussion list coz lot of interesting discussions being generated. I have been adding my comments in the Web Harvesting, Mobile Learning & Online Collaboration Activities discussion topics.

I have been doing my research on podcasting which will be my topic for the assignment on communication tool…well that’s it for now….i gota creep back to my work…….oh no Moooooodle again….

Bye
Javed

No comments: