Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Untitiled

I was thinking of a good title for this blog …but I couldn’t put my thinking cap any more after hard day at work, so this blog is titled Untitiled…….well new city, new place, new people, new job ….a new life……that’s what iam currently undergoing in my not so stressful (perhaps) life….trying to get to know things quickly but sometimes iam hasty and end up doing things wrongly……but life is a long learning process…isn’t it……have quickly managed to settle down in the office…….

Well trying to cope up with the USQ EDU5471 Discussion Forums readings……isn’t it amazing that just only 4 weeks into the course and more than 400 messages have been generated. (infact a course I did in sem3, 2007 only generated 480 messages over the whole of the semester)….so yea this is one of the most active forums I have ever participated in….The content of the discussions taking place is with max depth and breadth. Every discussion, I sort off learn something new….and its very enjoyable…..

I have started working on the Assignment 1 ….actually started reading on stuffs relating to podcasting as this will be my topic of discussion in Assignment Item 2A…..and its implications and uses in the educational context…..Have also joined a discussion list consisting of the fellow students….rite now discussions are going on online collaborations and m learning.

Anywaz I will go n write a something (probably a good title ) for the next blog

Thanx
Javed

1 comment:

Therese said...

Javed,
I know what you mean when you are saying how many postings are in the discussion forum. It seems as though when you are away from it for a couple of days, you come back and it's all a bit overwhelming. I guess this is one of the last things on your mind when you have just moved to a new city, new place. Good luck with trying to stay in touch with it all.
Therese