Sunday, March 25, 2007

My Studies so far…..

Hello Bloggers
I just broke a light bulb and managed cleaning it up before I started writing this blog. Last week went extremely fast…..had to settle in a new place, got to know new people, manage to understand and practice my new job responsibilities and of course catching up with the EDU5471…tremendous and healthy discussions taking place……

I also managed to register for a discussion list which was being organized by one of the fellow student (Arthur). Also great discussions taking place…I have been involved in the Online Collaboration and Mobile Learning (m-Learning) discussion topics.

Amidst all these I have managed to finish the Module 2 readings but yet to read the Selected readings bit…however I knew most of the stuffs as it was about the computer hardware. I enjoyed readings about ergonomics and the mind mapping software…apart from that....i have been trying to concentrate on Assignment 1 particularly where I have to write a paper on a contemporary online communication tool….i have decide to write about podcasting and its use and implications in the Education…..this one of the ways of m-learning.

1 comment:

Jeorge said...

Sounds like a busy week would be an understatement there Javed.

I'm also having trouble keeping up with everything happening in this course as there is always so much going on and so many people posting. I log on to check discussions a couple of times a day and every time there are like 30 new posts, which is nice but more of a pain :)

I've really got a move on with Assignment 1 this week and finished one of the reports, updated my blog and posted stuff on the discussion area, so now only 1 more report to do for the first assignment.

Than there is assignment 2 which looks quiet scary :).

Well keep at it and hopefully you'll be able to have a successful and productive week ahead of you.

Jeorge