Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Mind Mapping

Hello!!
Mind Mapping?....over the last few days I had downloaded the MindMapping software….it is a fully functional 30 days trail version. Had it installed in my work and home PC and have started to use it (well actually trying to)

Yea….just going over thru the functions and features to use the mind mapping program….i find it rather easier to learn by doing it rather then reading the screen of “help” text…whilst I am thinking, how well it can map my mind? what Iam thinking? To extent it can map my mind? Can it really automate my mind? Well I m yet to discover these thinks…..but I have done some reading on data mining…..and once I master the program (or should I say know its basic functionalities) I will post up my comments for activity 2.9

I have started writing the Item 2 (a) of Assignment 1. Well Easter weekend is jus near so maybe I will finish most of the writing part of the assignment (unless my friends takes me to this round the island beerfest trip)..

So…yea till then Happy Easter.

Thanx
Javed

1 comment:

Randy Jenne said...

I installed the mind mapping software as well and I can immediately think of several ways to use it in my classes. I love well-designed little programs like kidspiration!